Christi's Home Recipes
Ham & Swiss
1 pie crust
1 c of fresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 c of spinach
1/4 c of diced yellow onion
4 large eggs
1 c of milk or cream
1 c of swiss cheese
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
2 tbls of extra virgin olive oil
1. Saute the mushrooms, onion and spinach in the oil until tender.
2. grease your 9" pie plate and lay the pie crust into the dish.
3. Drain any water excess from your mushroom mixture and then add into the pie crust. Place your cup of swiss cheese on top.
4. Whisk the milk, eggs, salt & pepper. Pour on top of your ingredients.
5. Place in the oven at 375 for 45 minutes or until your knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
My girls and I love this breakfast dish!