About the Recipe
1 pie crust (I use store bought)
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup spinach
1/4 cup yellow onion
1 cup of ham
1 cup of milk, half & half or cream, or heavy cream
1 cup swiss cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 TBLS Extra virgin olive oil
1. Saute onions, spinach and mushroom in olive oil until tender.
2. Grease a 9" pie plate and lay your pie crust into the plate.
3. Drain any water from the mixture and add to your pie crust. Add your ham.
4. Layer your cheese on top.
5. Whisk your eggs and milk together and add your salt and pepper. Pour ontop of your ingredients.
6. Place in the oven at 375 for 45 minutes or when you insert your knife in the center and it comes out clean.